Earlier this year PUBG brought its replay system to find out cheaters save some funny moment and now its Fornite’s turn and fans are using this new replay feature of Fornite in a pretty exciting way like catching close up of comet but today one player made up a nature documentary with it, that’s true he made a nature documentary by replay function of the game
According to the video's description:
"In this Fortnite Battle Royale Geographic cinematic documentary we use the replay editor that came with the new patch for Fortnite. With the replay mode you can create cool cinematics and machinima.
In Fortnite Geographic we set foot to find the different species and creatures inhabiting the lands of Fortnite. From the 2 noobies, to John Wick himself. The Architects and the builders and the bush wookies, we showcase a wide variety of different species as well have an interview with a resident from Tilted Towers."
Replay System Features:
- Third Person
- Follows and orbits around the selected player.
- 3 different follow modes: Off, Auto, Lazy.
- Drone Follow
- Drone style camera that always keeps the selected player in frame.
- Drone Attach
- Drone style camera that is loosely attached to the selected player.
- Drone Free
- Drone style camera that is free to fly around the island.
- This camera shows what the selected player saw during gameplay.
- Auto Exposure
- Focal Length
- Auto Focus
- Focus Distance
- Name Plates
- Player Outlines
- Replay Region
- Damage Effects