Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has received a Quad Feed event that runs for the next five days, and players can download the latest patch along with it.
In Quad Feed event players can earn twice as much experience and progress in multiple game modes.
Announcing the start of the Quad Feed event on Wednesday, Treyarch said players now have until Monday to earn bonus experience by playing as they normally would. Blackout isn’t included in the double experience even, though players can still use some of the bonuses to their advantage.
“It’s Quad Feed time! Now live on all platforms, everyone gets 2XP in MP and Zombies, 2X Tier Boost, 2X Merits, and 2X Nebulium Plasma through 10AM PT Monday, Nov. 26,” Treyarch’s announcement about the update said. “We love a long holiday weekend, and what better way to celebrate?”
The patch notes were posted by developer Treyarch on the game's official subreddit:
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off (now live on PS4 and Xbox, coming soon on PC). Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle (now live on PS4 and Xbox, coming soon on PC).
- Clarified the description for Signature Weapons to inform players that the Reactive Camo & Masterwork are now available as soon as a Signature Weapon is unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where the Cheers! Gesture could not be equipped on Firebreak and Seraph.
- Fixed an issue where some Stickers were missing their set name.
- Resolved a spawn issue in Domination and Control (both Core and Hardcore).
The patch is live now, and so is the event. Quad Feed will be live until Monday, November 26th at 10 a.m. PT.