E3 is approaching and now Microsoft has shared what Xbox fans can expect from its E3 2018 showing. This year’s expo will not be held in Los Angeles Convention center but instead of it the venue is set for Microsoft Theatre. The E3 briefing will take place on Sunday, June 10 at 1pm. This will give fans what’s coming with new titles and also some in depth looks at previously announced games.
Don’t worry if you will not be able to attend the show since all the action will be available on the Xbox Mixer Channel and the Mixer app on the Xbox One, Windows10 PCs, and mobile devices. The Mixer broadcast will be available in six different languages which include English, German, French, Italian, Spanish(LATAM), and Portuguese (LATAM), as well as support for English closed captions.
Microsoft will again host Fan Fest event during this E3. 400 lucky Fans can register for a chance towin tickets to the show on the official Xbox website June 10-11 giving access to:
- Early Check-in: Private check-in andadmission to a Fan Rally prior to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday morning.
- Briefing Access: Experience the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.
- Epic Moments: A “can’t miss” Xboxcommunity event Sunday afternoon.
- Exclusivity: Early access to Xbox’s hottest exclusives and biggest blockbuster games.
- Meet Xbox: Meet and talk with some of gaming’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Our Secret Gear Backpack: Full of amazing surprises.
- A Custom Jersey: Since Xbox fans deserve the best apparel to show off their fandom!