New Delhi – June 26, 2018: For the first time ever, players can experience high-caliber first-person perspective gameplay in the palms of their hands in the biggest update yet for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG MOBILE).
Available now, Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation are introducing an all-new first-person perspective variation to the Classic Mode of PUBG MOBILE allowing players to play PUBG MOBILE from an all-new perspective. The first-person perspective mode is just one part of a larger update for the game that also introduces weapon finishes, a Mini-Zone Arcade Mode and more.
In addition to the first-person perspective mode, PUBG MOBILE’s latest update adds several new in-game features that deliver new modes of gameplay and more ways to customize and communicate, including:
· Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone – This all-new Arcade Mode drops 100 players into a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. Players can expect matches to last 20 minutes.
· Armory – Players can now check out weapon statistics and compare the performance data of weapon accessories.
· Royale Pass – Players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
· Airplane and Weapon Finishes – The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile.
· Emotes – PUBG MOBILE now has some new gestures and movements for players to clap, taunt and laugh at opponents.
For a look at all the new features added to this update, check out a new video trailer-
About PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is developed by Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. and based on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, the original PC and Xbox One gaming phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island to do battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
About Tencent Games
Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) is a leading provider of Internet value added services, also the key shareholder of Riot, Supercell and Miniclip. Tencent Games, part of Tencent Holdings Limited, is a leading world-class online game developer and operator. Tencent Games is dedicated to creating a reliable, fun, and professional interactive entertainment experience for users through the creation of quality multi-segment online game products.