Noctis Now Available
Bandai Namco revealed the new update patch notes via the official Tekken 7 website. A person on Reddit kindly translated everything that the notes have to say. It’s worth mentioning the size of the patch varies depending which platform you own the game on.
For PS4, XB1 & Steam
- Added DLC 3 Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks.
- Ranked Match promotions.