PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities.
PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre.
As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1: King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with the veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date.
Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE
1. Finding a good location is always hard but it is not impossible. Always aim for the edge of the city and look out for the enemies landing. My favorite 3 locations are South Georgopol Crates, Mylta Power Control Room, and Novorpnoye. They also have incredible loots too.
2. Carrying only what you need. Don’t take ammo’s that don’t attach with the guns you are carrying. For example, You picked up a shotgun and attached a choke with it. When you found a better gun and you discarded shotgun also discard the choke and ammo of shotgun so that your bag is never full.
3. Gear up quickly and pick up any gun you find first it doesn’t matter if its pistol or any other but take it until you find better ones and then discard the guns and ammo. Pistols do damage too and in case you encounter someone looking for guns you can shoot them down with a pistol too.
4. Always pick up bandages, energy drinks and medicates so that you can use them when you get hurt. Drink energy drinks whenever you pick up one so that you can be pumped up for a fight.
5. Pay attention to the safe zone. Open your minimap and look where the safe zone is. If you are outside the safe zone and are far away pick up a vehicle and drive to the safe zone and if the safe zone is near chill out outside and when the safe zone is about to collapse get in the circle.
6. Move always like you are out in the open. Always be moving rather than sitting at a place because you might easily get shot if you are standing still. You may also hide in the building and always carry a scope that can be attached with guns in order to shoot people from inside the building. (I do it every time).
7. Use the eyeball tool when you are moving so that you can always be alert. Using it will help you know if any enemy is sneaking behind you without you knowing and then you can kill him.
8. Use audio as it’s crucial. You can easily locate where the enemy is by listening to their sounds. When they move they make voice through their footsteps so stay alert.
9. Keep an eye on mini-map to know whether an enemy is near you or not. The mini-map will always help you know when the enemy is near you so be alert and snipe.
10. Carry guns like M16, Scars, M4 etc. They are beasts and can easily take an enemy out and if you aim for the head they are sure to go down as they can do serious damage to a level 3 Helmet.