Microsoft has retuned its weekly sale and now a whole lot of game are available for cheap to be taken by Xbox 360 and Xbox One gamers. Unfortunately you need to be Xbox live Gold account holder in order to qualify for some deal. Well, only for some as rest of the game are available for everyone. Go to store to check them out but wait too long and the games will return to original prices on Monday, June 11.
Some of the Rockstar games are best deal to catch up on as Red Dead Redemption is down to $10 / £8. Now is a good time to play the game as the sequel to this game is on its way and is confirmed to launch in October. It recently got a 4K update too which make the game all the more desirable.
In other Rockstar news, starting June 7, you'll be able to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, RockstarTable Tennis, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete on Xbox One thanks to backwards compatibility updates. To get a good response each game is available for only $10/£8.
Here are the games on sale (*sign denote the requirement of Xbox live Gold account)
- A Boy and His Blob* -- $4 / £3
- Divinity: Original Sin* -- $10 / £9
- Goosebumps: The Game -- $8 / £6
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas* -- $10 / £8 (BC on June 7)
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete* -- $10 / £8
- R.B.I. Baseball 18 -- $25 / £20
- Red Dead Redemption -- $10 / £8
- Rockstar Table Tennis* -- $6 / £5 (BC on June 7)
- Runbow -- $8 / £5
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments* -- $8 / £5
- Torment: Tides of Numenera* -- $15 / £12